Please be aware, we only offer returns and refunds on items that arrive faulty. If a product is faulty in any way, you can set up a return within 14 days of receiving the item. Contact our customer services team using the contact form, quoting your name and order number.
A customer service representative will then talk you through the returns procedure which can often be eased by providing a digital image of the fault (along with a clear description of the problem) in an email to our customer support team.
- In many cases, remedy action can be taken as soon as substantiation of the claim is clear via email
- You may need to return the item to us for inspection
- In that instance, a determination can then be made as to the state of the product
- Please do not send your products back to Contrado Imaging Ltd without contacting a member of our team first
To start a return, you can contact us on our contact form. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
May we remind you to review the terms that you agreed to at the time of purchase. These are available at any time on our website.
Please note we work in accordance with these provisions:
- Non-Faulty Goods: We cannot accept returns of non-faulty goods.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.